Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Slow Return

Well, a lot of things have changed since I last posted here. I'm going to try to slowly revive this dormant part of my web-routine, because, well...exciting things are happening, and I have thoughts...and would love to hear yours.
I'm finally getting used to writing a script a day for The 365° Experiment, and now that I've gotten better at managing that, I've been able to think about coming back to this cozy corner of the web.
I'll be heading out to LA in about three days to start a whole new part of my life and see if I have what it takes to make it out there in the film industry...and it seems to be where God is pointing. This, admittedly is a big departure from my plans just a month ago, which had me back in Europe by now...but there is a reason this blog is called The Nomad Chronicles.
So, I hope you enjoy the musings to follow as I dive into this crazy adventure.
Peace.

No comments: