Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome Back

I had an unwanted epiphany today. I'm depressed. There have been little clues in the last few weeks that have become more obvious with this realization. Today's complete lack of interest in anything and the general malaise tipped me off. It's an unpleasant awareness...it feels like opening a door with great expectation, hoping to see a long lost friend but upon opening it, finding that the cheerful demon who has stalked you all these years has decided to pay another visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's start a club of depressed misplaced internationals. I never feel at home in my brothers old room at the mess of my parents house, especially when I don't have a job or the motivation to do anything about it.

I hope you feel better soon leslie!

Leslie Foster said...

I'm in. :)