Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ye Olde Dream Shoppe

Rather randomly, I decided to read through my old blog Ye Old Dream Shoppe, and as I scanned the entries, I decided that a few of them seemed worth salvaging. The blog spans a good bit of my college experience at Southern and it's fairly humbling to read through my time there. I cringe at how much I wore my heart on my sleeve. It makes me a little nervous to think what my reaction will be when I look back on this blog four years from now. There are a few things I did enjoy re-reading, and perhaps, with a little bit of editing, I'll post some every now and again depending on my mood, the weather, and the amount of bravery I happen to be experiencing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am now keeping a journal of my trip maybe after that I will keep journaling. I have began to write journals several times but then I would read it and get embarrassed and thrash it. But I regret throwing them away now.